Highest standards of quality and safety.
Ultrasonic converter. > Details
EUROSONIC applies the highest standards of quality and safety during development and in the manufacture of ultrasonic converters. These high standards which we always strive to maintain and evolve are a key part of our success. And our customers benefit from them especially.
For example: a special add-on on the converter enables the welding unit to be clamped directly at the converter without a booster.
- Power range from 20 W to 6000 W
- Frequency range from 20 kHz to 60 kHz
- 98% efficiency
- Tough stainless steel casing
- Low-attenuation, anti-rotation mounting
- Easy to assemble without special tools
- Available in various protective classes up to IP 68*
- Also available for rotation applications*
- Compressed air cooling connection*
- Approved under ATEX guidelines for explosion-protected dust and gas areas
- Approved according to UL guidelines (an organisation in Canada and the United States which certifies electrical engineering products)
- Retaining ring*
Converter 35 kHz IP68
in stainless steel casing
Converter 20 kHz
small version Ø 40 mm.